Monday, January 28, 2013

Cabin Fever

Hey Leighla, where's Kathy going in such a rush?
Oh, she's off to the Mall again. She said somethin about Cabin Fever driving her crazy...


Cam, what's "Cabin Fever"?





Leighla, Cabin Fever is when people get really bored and need to get out of where they think they are stuck. I don't get it. There's PLENTY to do around here!
Great food and treats twice a day at least!


I agree Cam! So Yummy too!


And we can go out sleddin on the front hill by The 1896 House for our frosty fun! Wheeeee!



I love to run and play tag with you out back too!



Cam, maybe we could go to the local Skating Rink for a spin around the ice!  We used to be quite good at it! 
Hurt my back tho Leighla...




Actually, I think I'd just like to take a nap right now. Zzzzzzz.


Jeepers Cam, I think we should go see the Mall and learn how people  get rid of cabin fever. It must be lots of fun!




Gee whiz Leighla, it's always somethin with you! Okay, lets go get it over with.



I'll get some money from Sue! RRRRRrrrrrrrr...Got It!







Leighla, I've had enough of this Mall stuff! It is so shallow and empty. We've hit all the stores...Let's go home!

Cam I am sooo tired! I'm broke and I'm bored! I think I've got Cabin Fever! Oh noooooooooo....





SWEEEEEET...It's so good to be back home! Now... off for that well deserved nap!




You said it Cam! Nothin like the sofa to take care of Cabin Fever!


Ni-nite Leighla!
ZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz



xx
Love
from Cambi & Leighla

No comments:

Post a Comment